Friday, February 17, 2012

welcome!

Do you have any questions about your camera or photography in general? What would you like to learn how to do?

We will meet each Friday for a quick theory lesson, group photo critique, a new weekly challenge, and discussions on our final projects. A weekly challenge will inspire you to take a photo that perhaps you wouldn’t normally take - but if you take a great photo that has nothing to do with the weekly challenge, that’s ok, too! We’d love to see it. Each week you will upload your photo(s) to our flickr group: -- I will add each of your email addresses to the group today; if you have an existing flickr account and use a different email address, let me know so I can add that one for you.

If it’s too complicated to sign up with flickr, you can email photos to me and I can upload them for you.

If you have a blog or personal website (photography or otherwise) I’d love to put a link to it on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment